AEG Fuels has been providing fuel and flight services to commercial airlines for over 26 years, and now our program is gaining wide adoption by foreign militaries, fleet/fractional operators, and flight departments around the world. The AEG Carnet Card provides an alternative to pre-releasing fuel for our key clientele and allows the card holder to move freely across our network. The AEG Carnet Card will be offered to existing customers with over 4500 aircraft, including heavy airlift military fleets.
Adoption and Processing Procedure
Accepting the AEG Carnet Card is easy and a great way to enhance customer satisfaction, increase revenues and improve efficiency. Suppliers can choose to accept the card through AEG’s point of sale web portal, or by simply recording the 16 digit account number on the delivery ticket. AEG will always accept the charges when the card is presented so long as the card number is recorded and the expiration date on the card is valid.
- Offer customers the convenience of paying with AEG
- Guaranteed and quick payment on all transactions backed by Associated Energy Group, LLC
- Dedicated fuel sales and marketing teams in Miami, Houston, Tahoe, Dubai, UK, and Singapore
- Inclusion in fuel price listings provided on the AEG website customer portal
- Quick EFT and direct debit payments to suppliers
- No credit card processing fees
- 24/7 – 365 support available
- Offered to over 4,500 existing aircraft and growing
- Ability to process through oil company contracts and FBO distributors
- Cobranding available