Our business is driven by the creativity, integrity and service orientation of our team. We know our people are our most valuable asset, and for them, we create an environment that drives professional growth, ignites excellence and delivers value to our customers.
AEG Fuels deliberately works to promote diversity throughout the organization and ensure that everyone has an equal opportunity for employment and success regardless of their background and identity. AEG is dedicated to the principle that the quality of its work and its continued growth are enhanced by attracting and including highly qualified diverse employees who understand and can relate to the diverse backgrounds of our clients and the communities we serve. We recruit and retain candidates by promoting a culture of equity and inclusiveness.
We are looking for talented minds to grow our team. See our positions available around the globe, if any match your professional expertise and you have the desire to grow with us, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paid time off
Our People | Our Culture
The AEG Fuels team is represented by 36 nationalities. Over 19 languages are spoken throughout our organization. The AEG team is often referred to as one happy family.
We leverage employees’ talent by encouraging an entrepreneurial culture and an environment where success means meeting our customers’ needs with solutions.
Our brand ambassadors are experienced, knowledgeable specialists always ready for their next challenge. We are proud to serve and here to stay.
When you thrive,
Current Positions Available
The Expeditor will be tasked with providing AEG Fuels with the most accurate Financial Exposure for a select list of high credit risk customers. The position will be responsible for coordinating with vendors, clients, Portfolio Administrators, and Billing Specialists to increase the Invoicing rate of high-priority orders. In addition, generate Cross Reference Reports, clear, duplicate, or cancel orders, and gather fuel tickets. An Expeditor, or Operations Facilitator, is responsible for ensuring that the business has the documentation and data it needs to function according to schedule. Their duties include communicating with suppliers about the status of supplies, problem-solving to reduce the impact of billing delays, and submitting order information to internal departments.
- Manage a large collections portfolio of B2B accounts globally to ensure credit exposures are within the credit limits and payment terms assigned by the Credit Dept
- Handle a high volume of outbound e-mails, calls, follow-ups, and documentation to ensure timely and efficient collection of accounts receivable and dispute resolution
- Assist customers with account reconciliations, remittance instructions, and electronic payment information
- Review past due and overexposed accounts with management and sales on a daily and weekly basis to determine appropriate actions
- Collaborate with team members to resolve billing disputes and identify areas of opportunity for cross-training support
- Provide other ad-hoc reporting needs as directed by management.
Supply Coordinator – Middle East, India, Africa
- Work with AEG Team to understand and consolidate the strategies, business opportunities, and negotiations of the AEG Supply Team in the Middle East, Indian Sub-continent, and Africa
- Deliver business cases to supply leadership that focus on creating new opportunities and optimizing existing sales in new markets and with new supply chains
- Perform general supply management administration, including the resolution of price disputes, the collection of transaction details and bills of ladings, efficient 24/7 operations support, and account reconciliation
- Support the development and management of supplier relationships through the distribution of feedback, market intelligence, and growth opportunities
- Review, catalogue, and distribute information related to customer demand, feedback and bid results as part of RFP process
- Conduct reports and provide recommendations to management for negotiating supply contracts with fuel and service providers
- Understand the supply chains and economic considerations unique to each region and provide useful summaries to leadership and AEG Sales
- Work with Global Supply to expand the company’s Sustainable Aviation Fuel and Carbon Neutrality program.
The Billing Specialist will be processing and monitoring incoming vendor invoices and customer billings, while engaging in an upbeat and professional work environment. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction, with employees who obtain strong customer service skills.
- Ensure supplier invoices for flight support trips and fuel orders are received in a timely manner
- Manage and update daily expediting reporting
- Track the status of supplier invoices
- Communicate with suppliers in a professional manner and respond to supplier enquiries
- Provide daily report and supplier invoices to the expediting and billing team
- Use company computer systems to deliver exceptional customer service
- Liaise with other departments relating, but not limited to, finance and credit control
- Provide general office administration support
- Perform other duties as assigned
Regional FBO Supply Manager
The Regional FBO Supply Manager will be responsible for supporting and growing the FBO relationships in their assigned territory. The primary role of the FBO Supply Manager will be to facilitate the overall strategy of the company through key strategies and tactics. The FBO Supply Manager will cultivate and develop relationships with the GM’s, Regional Directors to ensure pricing, invoicing disputes and service delivery are managed thoroughly. The FBO Supply Manager will selectively onboard FBO’s to a preferred status with AEG Fuels. This includes but not limited to understanding of current supplier agreements and FBO supplier contracts, and expiration dates across North American. This role will interface with a variety of internal and external contacts and will be responsible for communication and collaboration with many groups including the global sales team members, pricing, dispatch, and leadership within the organization. This role will support RFP responses and ad-hoc transactions as required. The FBO Supply Manager will participate in the decision-making processes to ensure that the company’s growth strategies are optimally designed and accurately reported. The position will be key in the development and implementation of strategy and tactics that grow the business, improve margins, and create delighted and loyal FBO partners and programs base.Apply Now
Inventory Control Analyst – Aviation
The Inventory Control Analyst will be responsible for the organization and optimization of physical jet fuel logistics and scheduling. The primary role of the Inventory Control Analyst will be to facilitate the transfer of refined products via various modes of transportation including truck and pipeline transfers into inventories, FBOs and end users across the network. This role will interface with a variety of internal and external contacts and will be responsible for nominating, scheduling and tracking the movement of fuel from start to finish. This role will help facilitating the flow of information in support of the overall procure to pay trade cycle and requires coordination between the Sales, Credit, Tax, Dispatch, Financial Operations and Accounting teams. The Inventory Control Analyst will participate in decision making processes to help ensure that the company’s profitability and growth strategies are optimally designed and accurately monitored. The position will be key in the development and deployment of tactics that grow the business, reduce risk and improve margins.Apply Now
We are looking to hire a CSR Representative, to contribute to helping AEG provide first class service to our customers and vendors. This position will help our CSR Team with customer inquiries on AR invoices, assist with our Expediting Team’s efforts to help bring in source documents quickly, as well as assist with our Vendor Reconciliation processes. The ideal candidate will be solutions-oriented, self-driven and motivated to solve issues, have familiarity with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes, and have solid communication skills with proper email etiquette, with the ability to follow up, and see issues through to resolution.Apply Now
The Trip Planner position leads and performs complex trip and flight planning for business, commercial, and government aviation, creating a single support and services provider to clients. Among main duties and responsibilities are to work closely with the Flight Support team in preparing, coordinating and facilitating any and all aspects of occurring and planned flightsApply Now
We are looking to hire a Fuel Coordinator to join our fast-paced environment to support our global sales team. A successful candidate will have the proven capabilities to provide accurate customer specific quotes and fuel orders, coordinate into wing fueling with suppliers & ITP agents at more than 3000 locations.Apply Now
Sales Executives will be responsible for Inside/Outside Sales to Commercial, Government and General Aviation Operators, while simultaneously pursuing new clients and business opportunities. Sales Executives will be adept at identifying new business prospects, assessing potential opportunities to determine viability and optimal approaches, negotiating contracts, and closing deals. Therefore, it is essential for those working in sales to manage multiple tasks seamlessly and adapt to a fast-paced working environment.Apply Now