AEG Fuels provides fuel and flight services to commercial, military and general aviation operators from 8 offices around around the world. The AEG Carnet Fuel Card provides an alternative to pre-releasing fuel for our clientele and allows the card holder to move freely across our network. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with a supply manager to negotiate an agreement that fits your business.
Adoption and Processing Procedure
Accepting the AEG Carnet Card is easy and a great way to enhance customer satisfaction, increase revenues and improve efficiency. Suppliers can choose to accept the card through integrations with operating software, AEG’s point of sale web portal, or by simply recording the 16 digit account number on the delivery ticket. AEG will always accept the charges when the card is presented so long as the card number is recorded and the expiration date on the card is valid.
- Attract traffic from a growing pool of cardholders
- Offer customers the convenience of paying with AEG
- Guaranteed and quick payment on all transactions backed by Associated Energy Group, LLC
- Cobranding available
- Inclusion in fuel price listings provided on the AEG website customer portal
- Quick EFT and direct debit payments to suppliers
- No credit card processing fees
- 24/7 – 365 support available
- Dedicated fuel sales and marketing with global presence